There's crazy Muslims and Lordy there's some crazy Christians!

and, quite frankly, if Phelps' congregation had a collective IQ that managed to reach double figures, that would be all that would be needed for anyone with ration to cotton-on to the fact that his ideology is vile, twisted and bigoted.

Unfortunately people do seem to like the bad guy. All the worst people in history have their adherents and this is why I don't like all this publicity he is getting.

Bad people have become folk hero's before now you know.

Boyfriday is giving them all the publicity they could ever hope for on this UK based forum for free, and he should be stopped from doing it.

Exposing their vile activities is not publicity. If you think otherwise, you are either trolling or are exceedingly dim (or prejudiced:hihi:).

Bugger (crap, the WBC will be after my blood), I said this happens. It's like being on the edges of a hurricane where you just gett sucked up by the wind, but in this case, it's insane/inane comments that drag you in.

Are you banned from Fargate or something Grahame?:hihi:

Of course they are, but insulting people? Well moderators should know better imo, and set an example.

What's insulting about expressing incredulity that someone could be daft / wicked/ cruel (delete as per your choice) enough to want to protest in such an obscene way at the funeral of a nine-year-old?

Archived