There's crazy Muslims and Lordy there's some crazy Christians!

The point is a vile man like Phelps should never have been given all this publicity and bf was wrong to start this thread imo for that very reason.

You complain about PT's post being insulting, yet you called Phelps "vile" - is vile not an insult??

Well done, by the way, for steering the discussion off topic so neatly - firstly by pretending that your objection to the thread is that it's publicising these loonies, then by pretending to be outraged because PT "insulted" said loonies.

You complain about PT's post being insulting, yet you called Phelps "vile" - is vile not an insult??

Well done, by the way, for steering the discussion off topic so neatly - firstly by pretending that your objection to the thread is that it's publicising these loonies, then by pretending to be outraged because PT "insulted" said loonies.

Phelps is wrong to do what he does which is vile and everyone agrees, I was even congratulated for saying that, but he is certainly not unintelligent like Plain Talker said and accusing a group of people as only having half a brain is way out of order imo.

If his congregation had another brain given them, it would still only amount to a brain and a half in total.

Phelps is wrong to do what he does which is vile and everyone agrees, I was even congratulated for saying that, but he is certainly not unintelligent like Plain Talker said and accusing a group of people as only having half a brain is way out of order imo.

Definitely not Christian wouldn't you agree?

People have been banned for less. If that isn't insulting I don't know what is.

what about when you insult people of a certain other religion, your coming across as a hypocrite who has spat his dummy out! :hihi:

what about when you insult people of a certain other religion, your coming across as a hypocrite who has spat his dummy out! :hihi:

I admit to not liking Islam but I don't insult Muslims who are often very nice.

You are confusing the religion with the people which are two different things. :)

Archived