There's crazy Muslims and Lordy there's some crazy Christians!

I object to you comparing The Westboro Baptist Church who have killed no one, with the group you mention in the title of the thread.

BF never said he was comparing them with terrorists, I assume the comparison was with the likes of the poppyburners and scumbags who protested at repatriated soldiers corterges. Which is a very accurate comparison.

I object to you comparing The Westboro Baptist Church who have killed no one, with the group you mention in the title of the thread.
You make comparisons between the two when defending Christianity. You can't have it both ways Grahame.

You can object all you like, the thread was inspired by a link someone posted earlier to a news story about them demonstrating at the funeral of the shot 9 year old in America.

Westboro Baptist Church are a current news item, a legitimate subject for discussion and are indeed crazy, just like some of the Muslims who also behave anti socially.

However most people have the wit to understand that they don't represent or preach the same message as the majority of Christians.

BF never said he was comparing them with terrorists, I assume the comparison was with the likes of the poppyburners and scumbags who protested at repatriated soldiers corterges. Which is a very accurate comparison.

It's better to ignore trolls rather than engage with them (you usually have to end up using their choice of weapon - stupidity - and then they'll win due to years of experience):thumbsup:

Spot on andygardener :thumbsup:

There's freedom of speech, then there's abusing it. This group should not be allowed anywhere near the funeral of this child.

Think about what you have said here bf and then think very seriously about the thousands of other funerals and who put them in their coffins on 9/11 to give only one example.

You did not answer the last part of Ron's post (highlighted).

Grahame you NEVER answer people's posts, you just quote them and go off on some random unrelated tangent! :roll:

Think about what you have said here bf and then think very seriously about the thousands of other funerals and who put them in their coffins on 9/11 to give only one example.

Boyfriday has not compared christians to terrorists. And if you think muslims (even crazy ones) and terrorists are the same thing then you're even more small minded and bigotted than I thought.

Are northern irish catholics all terrorists then? :huh:

Archived