There's crazy Muslims and Lordy there's some crazy Christians!

Definitely not Christian wouldn't you agree?

You think so?

Would you not agree that Fred Phelps version of Christianity is far more typical of Christianity in the long run?

Whilst I admire that you want to distance yourself from him, he is certainly coming from a very typically (in the long view) Christian place, and I'll bet he knows the bible way better than you and grahame combined.

You think so?

Would you not agree that Fred Phelps version of Christianity is far more typical of Christianity in the long run?

Whilst I admire that you want to distance yourself from him, he is certainly coming from a very typically (in the long view) Christian place, and I'll bet he knows the bible way better than you and grahame combined.

He doesn't even understand the difference between Old Testament Jewish teaching and Christianity.

Who made you the arbiter of what the relationship between the two is?

What makes your interpretation any more valid than his?

I said earlier, the Jews stoned prostitutes, while Jesus spoke kindly to them. If Phelps was a Christian he would be following the example set by Jesus.

Archived