There's crazy Muslims and Lordy there's some crazy Christians!

My bold

You've repeated your insult of Phelps - according to your definition above, does that not mean that you're not a Christian, either??

I didn't call him a fool, in fact I went on to say he was very intelligent.

"Raca (fool) means "empty" and "vain", and denotes a worthless, empty headed man; a man of no brains; a foolish, witless, fellow."

The problem is there's no reason whatsoever to believe that one version of Christianity is more true or valid or Christian than any other, due to the extremely subjective nature of religion. If they believe Jesus was the son of god and get their worldview from interpreting the bible then they have exactly the same right to claim the title Christian as anyone else who does those things.

Basically, Fred Phelps is just as right when he says that people like Halibut are not Christians as Halibut is when he says Fred Phelps is not a Christian. From his point of view (which has just as much to back it up as Halibut's) it "seems perfectly reasonable to denounce" Halibut for being unChristian.

Christianity is for everyone who believes and Jesus repeatedly stated that. Sometimes you will hear a Christian say "Salvation is for the whosoever" from John 3:16.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."

Fred Phelps preaches the doctrine of Calvinism which includes predestination. This states that those who have not been 'chosen' or 'elected' are doomed (he says this all the time) which is the complete opposite of all embracing Christianity which is that Jesus died for everyone that our sins might be forgiven.

"Raca (fool) means "empty" and "vain", and denotes a worthless, empty headed man; a man of no brains; a foolish, witless, fellow."

I never used "fool", nor this word "Raca" you have included.

Lol that's great, they have a Top Ten. They can have one of those Top Ten countdown programmes on Channel 4 or 5, where various Z-list celebs talk about each protest as it quickly cuts between them and footage.

Louis Spence and Allan Carr can chime in with their two cents worth.

I never used "fool", nor this word "Raca" you have included.

Right that's it, i'm going to make a collection of Grahame's completely irrelevent and non-sensical replies and publish them on a website.

as if i have the time (after reviewing a marathon record of posts)

Right that's it, i'm going to make a collection of Grahame's completely irrelevent and non-sensical replies and publish them on a website.

as if i have the time (after reviewing a marathon record of posts)

You would get them wrong anyway, I was replying to Dozy not Plain Talker.

Archived