There's crazy Muslims and Lordy there's some crazy Christians!

This is what i meant to quote:

You would get them wrong anyway, I was replying to Dozy not Plain Talker.

My bold

You've repeated your insult of Phelps - according to your definition above, does that not mean that you're not a Christian, either??

I didn't call him a fool, in fact I went on to say he was very intelligent.

He never said you called Phelps a fool

Your replies still make no sense

This is what i meant to quote:

He never said you called Phelps a fool

Your replies still make no sense

My bold

You've repeated your insult of Phelps - according to your definition above, does that not mean that you're not a Christian, either??

Dozy was accusing me of calling Phelps a fool which I did not and in fact I said that as a trained lawyer he would be very intelligent.

It was Dozy who was not making any sense.

Dozy was accusing me of calling Phelps a fool which I did not and in fact I said that as a trained lawyer he would be very intelligent.

Dozy most certainly did not state you called anybody a fool, merely that you were insulting Phelps (which would be unchristian).

You then replied with more rubbish about the word "fool" which bears no relation to the insult remark.

Where did he say you were calling Phelps a fool?

<REMOVED> you draw everyone into the bickering like this, i'm guilty of falling for it

Where did he say you were calling Phelps a fool?

<REMOVED> you draw everyone into the bickering like this, i'm guilty of falling for it

It was PT who said the congregation only had half a brain and it went on from there. I was defending them. Now people have twisted it, yourself included, to make it look as though I was the one who was doing the insulting.

If his congregation had another brain given them, it would still only amount to a brain and a half in total.

It's how he gets threads he's uncomfortable with closed.

This is what I was alluding to in this and this post.

Happens regular as clockwork, Grahame jumps in, spouts random gibberish, gets people arguing about what he has typed, rather than the topic of the thread, resulting in the thread being closed. That's his MO on here I'm afraid:(.

It was PT who said the congregation only had half a brain and it went on from there. I was defending them. Now people have twisted it, yourself included, to make it look as though I was the one who was doing the insulting.

So you respond to something PT says, by quoting someone else and introducing confusion into whom you're addressing yet bleat when it's taken how it reads:loopy:.

It's how he gets threads he's uncomfortable with closed.

This is what I was alluding to in this and this post.

Happens regular as clockwork, Grahame jumps in, spouts random gibberish, gets people arguing about what he has typed, rather than the topic of the thread, resulting in the thread being closed. That's his MO on here I'm afraid:(.

Beg pardon sccsux, people seem to be allowed to say what they like about Christianity, but the moment anyone says anything about Muslims or atheists the thread gets closed, but people can insult Christianity as much as they like and nothing happens. :help:

WHAT? You claimed that Dozy said you called Phelps a fool, i pointed out that he didn't

THIS IS ANOTHER DEFLECTION OF RANDOMNESS

I'm surprised the thread is still open

So you respond to something PT says, by quoting someone else and introducing confusion into whom you're addressing yet bleat when it's taken how it reads:loopy:.

No. It was Dozy who tried to defend PT by accusing me of making insulting remarks and I responded to Dozy's post. Then PT chipped in with her two pennyworth. Two against one as usually happens and that is what is causing the confusion.

Archived