There's crazy Muslims and Lordy there's some crazy Christians!

Think about what you have said here bf and then think very seriously about the thousands of other funerals and who put them in their coffins on 9/11 to give only one example.

It doesnt take much thinking about, a small group of Muslim extremists killed about 3000 people on 9/11, including many Muslims. They were crazy, but not representative of Islam anymore than Westboro Baptists are representative of your church (I wasn't comparing the two in the first place by the way).

Incidentally, what business do they have demonstrating at the funeral of a child? They intended to tell her parents that god hates them-how lovely.

Think about what you have said here bf and then think very seriously about the thousands of other funerals and who put them in their coffins on 9/11 to give only one example.

There were Muslim victims of 9/11 grahame - surely you're not so warped as to suggest their families shouldn't have been allowed to attend their funerals are you?

Crikey arent you just on to something BoyFriday. Religion followed to the letter is crazy regardless of the religion. Fundamentally if Christianity were followed to the letter like Islam then we'd all still be practising flagellation and wearing sacks, luckily for us Christianity had been diluted in this country. Islam however has not and lets not forget that! Moral of the story for me though is treat all religious hardcore fanatics with the disdain they deserve. And be thankful that these American loons arent living here and 'prey' that none of their silly ideas cross the pond!

I cannot believe how people defend murders.

Who has defended any murders?

I think the key question of this thread is why would anyone defend disgusting "christian" freaks who do nothing but seek to cause hurt to grieving families of soldiers and in the latest case a 9 year old child.

I hope you would join all decent people in condemning westboro baptist church and their outrageous and totally un-christian behaviour.

I cannot believe how people defend murders.

Do you have a view about the Westboro Baptists?

I was thinking of you when I mentioned Muslims in the title, otherwise you would have accused me of going on a crusade against Christianity.

Just for the record, there are crazy people of all religions, on this occasion some Christian ones are being highlighted.

Do you have a view about the Westboro Baptists?

I was thinking of you when I mentioned Muslims in the title, otherwise you would have accused me of going on a crusade against Christianity.

Just for the record, there are crazy people of all religions, on this occasion some Christian ones are being highlighted.

The people you are talking about don't go round bombing people.

Archived