There's crazy Muslims and Lordy there's some crazy Christians!

WHAT? You claimed that Dozy said you called Phelps a fool, i pointed out that he didn't

THIS IS ANOTHER DEFLECTION OF RANDOMNESS

I'm surprised the thread is still open

No PT said the congregation only had half a brain.

Are you trying to get the thread closed because I certainly am not. I am replying to your questions in an attempt to clear it up. :)

but people can insult Christianity as much as they like and nothing happens. :help:

How can you insult a religion? It's a concept, not an individual. There is noone being insulted by pointing out inadiquacies of religion, just as there is no insult in pointing out the inadiquacies of (say) Yorkshire Water/BT/RM etc. If your particular religion is true, why does it matter to you that there are other religions/non-religions?

If you feel insulted, then I fear it says more about your beliefs/constitution than it does for mine (many other christians will have inevitably read this thread yet manage to avoid the frothing we get from yourself).

Anyway, you will not drag me down with this one, so can we let boyfriday have his thread back?

No. It was Dozy who tried to defend PT by accusing me of making insulting remarks and I responded to Dozy's post. Then PT chipped in with her two pennyworth. Two against one as usually happens and that is what is causing the confusion.

*facepalms*

Grahame you REALLY need to stop posting and take some time to llok back at your posts in SEQUENCE and the posts the are responding to, but actually read them.

With all the threads you've posted on.

:loopy:

Continuity is not one of his strong points (his ideas on geological history vs genesis is simply mind blowingly insane):D

Grahame you REALLY need to stop posting and take some time to llok back at your posts in SEQUENCE and the posts the are responding to, but actually read them.

With all the threads you've posted on.

:loopy:

I'm afraid the fault is with you for not realising I am replying to several people at once with the result the posts do not run consecutively.

For example in this thread my replies to you could be interspersed with replies to sccsux.

I'm afraid the fault is with you for not realising I am replying to several people at once with the result the posts do not run consecutively.

For example in this thread my replies to you could be interspersed with replies to sccsux.

I just read your replies as they are paired with quotes of other people's posts.

They don't add up.

Read them in sequence, you'll see

Now you accusing us of not being able to work/read the forum, rather than admit your error.

What worries me is that is you haven't grasped the concept of message boards and multiple conversations

Woohoo. I was right.

I just read your replies as they are paired with quotes of other people's posts.

They don't add up.

Read them in sequence, you'll see

What worries me is that is you haven't grasped the concept of message boards and multiple conversations how are you going to understand Christianity?

Archived