There's crazy Muslims and Lordy there's some crazy Christians!

What worries me is that is you haven't grasped the concept of message boards and multiple conversations how are you going to understand Christianity?

It's you that seems to have lost track of that which has gone before.

What worries me is that is you haven't grasped the basics of message boards and multiple conversations how are you going to understand Christianity?

I'll try and put this simply, for the last time....

-You quote other members posts, and reply

-The replies you post are never relevant to the afforementioned quotes

-Anyone who doubts this only has to look back through these very pages

As for your randomness, what has understanding christianity got to do with ANY of my posts or anything i've said?

:huh::loopy::huh::loopy:

It's how he gets threads he's uncomfortable with closed.

This is what I was alluding to in this and this post.

Happens regular as clockwork, Grahame jumps in, spouts random gibberish, gets people arguing about what he has typed, rather than the topic of the thread, resulting in the thread being closed. That's his MO on here I'm afraid:(.

and how many others do this to get the threads closed :huh:

The posts between Dozy, myself and PT were several pages apart on different days.

Don't try to patronise me. I know full well how a forum/cms operates (I'm a developer of one).

I also realise that you quoted Dozy to try to reinforce your argument against PT, yet you did so in a manner that made you look foolish by introuction of the word "fool". Dozy did not mention fool, nor did PT. What Dozy did say was that by you stating they (the Phelps clan) were vile, you were acting in an unchristian manner.

I'll try and put this simply, for the last time....

-You quote other members posts, and reply

-The replies you post are never relevant to the afforementioned quotes

-Anyone who doubts this only has to look back through these very pages

As for your randomness, what has understanding christianity got to do with ANY of my posts or anything i've said?

:huh::loopy::huh::loopy:

That just serves to illustrate you don't understand what is going on. I will try to explain it. If the thread was about say the death penalty everyone would be looking at it from an atheists point of view, whereas I would be looking at it from a Christians point of view, and my view and post might seem to conflict with other posts, but that is simply because you wouldn't understand where I was coming from.

but you can only find one :huh:hmm i wonder why :hihi:

I can only go on past experience. I've seen him do it before. He managed to do it earlier on here. Thankfully a mod stepped in before things went too far off topic and random.:thumbsup:

Archived