There's crazy Muslims and Lordy there's some crazy Christians!

Don't try to patronise me. I know full well how a forum/cms operates (I'm a developer of one).

I also realise that you quoted Dozy to try to reinforce your argument against PT, yet you did so in a manner that made you look foolish by introuction of the word "fool". Dozy did not mention fool, nor did PT. What Dozy did say was that by you stating they (the Phelps clan) were vile, you were acting in an unchristian manner.

I used the word fool earlier when I said something like "Jesus was even against calling people a fool never mind murder." (something like that) Because people were being very insulting about Mr. Phelps.

That just serves to illustrate you don't understand what is going on. I will try to explain it. If the thread was about say the death penalty everyone would be looking at it from an atheists point of view, whereas I would be looking at it from a Christians point of view, and my view and post might seem to conflict with other posts, but that is simply because you wouldn't understand where I was coming from.

I don't think you realise that once upon a time there was somone who did something or other with some things that eventually caused some other people to do stuff which in turn blahblahblah....

See, we can all do it

Because people were being very insulting about Mr. Phelps.

Behave.

The man's a dangerous, demented, vile, sicko of the highest order.

If you can not bring yourself to see (and say) that, then (again) it says more about you, than it does about me or any other right minded individual.

I fully agree that Grahame's only motivations must be to get this thread closed, as he does it with every thread about religion, once it touches on christianity.

I am indeed the worst offender in taking his bait but i urge others to not respond any more to provokation, for the sake of keeping the thread open and on-topic.

I will try harder, my apologies for my part in it going this far !

I can only go on past experience. I've seen him do it before. He managed to do it earlier on here. Thankfully a mod stepped in before things went too far off topic and random.:thumbsup:

No. That was not the intention at all. Someone said that as far as they knew an atheist had never murdered a Christian. Well that is patently untrue and I gave a couple of examples and you were one of those for whom the truth of it must have sunk in and you didn't like to think atheists could kill Christians, Stalin being an example. So you got all uppity and for all I know you might have been the one who reported a perfectly honest and accurate post.

I fully agree that Grahame's only motivations must be to get this thread closed, as he does it with every thread about religion, once it touches on christianity.

I am indeed the worst offender in taking his bait but i urge others to not respond any more to provokation, for the sake of keeping the thread open and on-topic.

I will try harder, my apologies for my part in it going this far !

I do not bait anyone, it is more like the atheists who bait me, but it is asking for trouble if you try to take a rise out of Christianity.

I gave a couple of examples

One being a spoof site run by Atheists. You posts highlighted you poor scrutineering skills and your habit of copying and pasting without verifying the source.

for all I know you might have been the one who reported a perfectly honest and accurate post.

Nope. I liked how you were exposed as copy and paste merchant that doesn't check his source - making everyone doubt (more so) the validity of any links you may post. The thread may have been pruned to save your blushes, but I certainly didn't report your post (though I did your sig yesterday).

I do not bait anyone

You are lying again Grahame. Your current signature is an obvious attempt to bait me, it is an edited version of one of my posts from yesterday. I don't really mind, you can keep it, but at least don't lie about it, that's not very Christian.

I do not bait anyone, it is more like the atheists who bait me, but it is asking for trouble if you try to take a rise out of Christianity.

Good for you Grahame, you wouldn't use your time answering all the religious threads if your intent was to have them closed;)

Archived