There's crazy Muslims and Lordy there's some crazy Christians!

One being a spoof site run by Atheists. You posts highlighted you poor scrutineering skills and your habit of copying and pasting without verifying the source.

Nope. I liked how you were exposed as copy and paste merchant that doesn't check his source - making everyone doubt (more so) the validity of any links you may post. The thread may have been pruned to save your blushes, but I certainly didn't report your post (though I did your sig yesterday).

Regarding the spoof site run by atheists. It is full of lies. It is one big pack of lies the same as many other atheist web sites, and those are the depths to which atheists will stoop and you should be ashamed of yourself. It brings atheism down to the level of the gutter.

You are lying again Grahame. Your current signature is an obvious attempt to bait me, it is an edited version of one of my posts from yesterday. I don't really mind, you can keep it, but at least don't lie about it, that's not very Christian.

I have known that saying for a long time, along with many more that make no sense and in the past I have exposed some of Dawkins for what they are.

You are lying again Grahame. Your current signature is an obvious attempt to bait me, it is an edited version of one of my posts from yesterday. I don't really mind, you can keep it, but at least don't lie about it, that's not very Christian.

I actually posted something on this, this morning (as you own copyright on the original and a non-exclusive licence applies to SF, but full copyright is still held by the user - in this case, yourself). I also stated that ammending works is an act of copyright infringement:hihi:.

Regarding the spoof site run by atheists. It is full of lies.

You quoted it as a reliable source.

How many of the other sites that you link to are reliable?

It brings atheism down to the level of the gutter.

No change to how you and your ilk view us currently.

I can't not respond, here grahame is implying that i mock christianity

I do not bait anyone, it is more like the atheists who bait me, but it is asking for trouble if you try to take a rise out of Christianity.

WHERE have i done this ?

Regarding the spoof site run by atheists. It is full of lies. It is one big pack of lies the same as many other atheist web sites, and those are the depths to which atheists will stoop and you should be ashamed of yourself. It brings atheism down to the level of the gutter.

Grahame you are truly mad as a box of frogs

YOU cited the Landover Baptists site as evidence that aethiests threaten the lives of christians, now you're acting as though that never happened

:loopy:

I actually posted something on this, this morning (as you own copyright on the original and a non-exclusive licence applies to SF, but full copyright is still held by the user - in this case, yourself). I also stated that ammending works is an act of copyright infringement:hihi:.

Well no, I stole it too, it is all over the internet and I do indeed believe that Grahame may well have come across it before. I think it might have been Dawkins or one of those guys but I'm really not sure.

However the timing with which I reproduced it on here and the edited version became Grahame's signature make it absolutely plain that his signature was a response to my post designed to get a rise out of me. I'm ok with it, the silly edit only makes him look silly. But I will happily use it as an example to show that Grahame is a liar.:)

Archived