There's crazy Muslims and Lordy there's some crazy Christians!

No, there wouldn't be any point in having a thread closed after spending so much time. :)

Yep.

Google and copy and pasting from random websites rather than thinking and posting your own actual views on a subject is soooo timme consuming:rolleyes:.

Well no, I stole it too, it is all over the internet and I do indeed believe that Grahame may well have come across it before. I think it might have been Dawkins or one of those guys but I'm really not sure.

However the timing with which I reproduced it on here and the edited version became Grahame's signature make it absolutely plain that his signature was a response to my post designed to get a rise out of me. I'm ok with it, the silly edit only makes him look silly. But I will happily use it as an example to show that Grahame is a liar.:)

You did remind me of it I have to admit. :)

Yes, I got taken in which is the web-masters intention. It is deliberate lying.

So if you initially believed the (false) bigotted remarks on the parody website, BELIEVING them to be the views of genuine christians, what does that say about you Grahame?

YAY this brings us back round (loosely) to topic! :banana::clap:

Archived