There's crazy Muslims and Lordy there's some crazy Christians!

I'm an honest Joe and would never do anything like that, but now you have disillusioned me I think even less of you than I did before.

If I could figure out what you're trying to say, I'd formulate a reply. As I can't, I'll reply to the bit the makes sense:

I think even less of you than I did before.

That's OK, I care less what you think of me than that which you think of me.

There is some evidence cressida that there was an attempt to have the thread closed.

Yes, and that is how it has turned out, like I have said before if a thread annoys Muslims or atheists it gets closed, but when little old me reports a thread knowing full well how it is going to turn out I get ignored.

Looks like bias to me. But then there are more Muslims and atheists than anyone else.

Then no-one can believe anything an atheist ever says again.

Having said that, when I posted the link rootsbooster for one said he felt sick and judging by the reaction I think there were more who were taken in.

Grahame you are not only insane but also a liar, please don;'t make any more things up about me

It is still a pack of lies

Which you were happy to spread (though it's a parody, not lies) when you though it backed your claims up.

So (by spreading the lie) you have now become a non-christian (applying your own standards).

Welcome to the club, "bro":hihi:

Archived