There's crazy Muslims and Lordy there's some crazy Christians!

Why are you still on it then Grahame? do us all a favour and rant in church

By spreading a lie he's become a liar (something a true christian would never do - according to Grahame), he won't be allowed in his speciality church (congregation 1).

Yes, and that is how it has turned out, like I have said before if a thread annoys Muslims or atheists it gets closed, but when little old me reports a thread knowing full well how it is going to turn out I get ignored.

Looks like bias to me. But then there are more Muslims and atheists than anyone else.

Grahame, this thread was running perfectly happily before RonJeremy and yourself introduced the activities of Muslim extremists to it.

You've accused me of many things, presumably to draw me into attacking you and achieving your objective of having the thread closed, even though I've tried to confine my arguments to the the Westboro Baptists, which is what the thread is about.

They are a perfectly legitimate subject for debate, and they happen to be Christians, that is no reflection on how Christians are viewed generally, even your nemesis Halibut agreed that was the case.

It's a shame you've been unable to separate your own position as a Christian (assuming you are one) from the activities of this group and participate in the discussion accordingly.

It was unreasonable that you sought the closure of the thread based solely on speculation of the outcome, your arguments have only helped create a situation where that is now highly likely to occur.

if what they're doing really is god's work, and that's what he/she wants then god's pretty sick.

Well, it'd about be par for the course with the world we live in.

Only a perverted god could create a world like this one!

Then no-one can believe anything an atheist ever says again.

Having said that, when I posted the link rootsbooster for one said he felt sick and judging by the reaction I think there were more who were taken in.

That is what it looked like from your reaction.

Care to show some evidence of this?

Grahame, this thread was running perfectly happily before RonJeremy and yourself introduced the activities of Muslim extremists to it.

You've accused me of many things, presumably to draw me into attacking you and achieving your objective of having the thread closed, even though I've tried to confine my arguments to the the Westboro Baptists, which is what the thread is about.

They are a perfectly legitimate subject for debate, and they happen to be Christians, that is no reflection on how Christians are viewed generally, even your nemesis Halibut agreed that was the case.

It's a shame you've been unable to separate your own position as a Christian (assuming you are one) from the activities of this group and participate in the discussion accordingly.

It was unreasonable that you sought the closure of the thread based solely on speculation of the outcome, your arguments have only helped create a situation where that is now highly likely to occur.

That is your mistake, they are not Christians and I explained the difference earlier on in this thread.

You have been taken in as well and you should not start threads when you don't even understand the difference between Biblical Christianity and Calvinism.

Then no-one can believe anything an atheist ever says again.

Having said that, when I posted the link rootsbooster for one said he felt sick and judging by the reaction I think there were more who were taken in.

Care to show some evidence of this?

It has been deleted along with a lot of other posts.

i wonder if the same amount of people calling grahame were to call (a certain few)would now be on a forum holiday:huh:. the mods work in mysterious ways sometimes :loopy:

They would. This is why I think the mods are biased. If other people were subjected to the same harassment it would be a different story altogether.

Archived