There's crazy Muslims and Lordy there's some crazy Christians!

They are not doing God's work. Read about Calvinism.

Hi Graham. Oh I'm totally not getting involved. I only looked at this thread because I saw the word 'religion' and wondered if you were getting into the same arguments with exactly the same people...

And you are :)

I will say, though, that the Phelps family are a horrible, brainwashed, bunch of losers, who channel all their rage and misplaced hate through their mission from "god".

If Jesus were alive he'd be horrified. I imagine. If he weren't mythical!

Oh, you know what I mean :)

I'm strong.

So you come on to save all the liars on the internet do you Grahame - well my friend

1. I don't tell lies

2. I don't need saving

3. you really need to start living in the here and now, there are no fairies at the bottom of the garden, easter bunnies or Father Christmas either

Hi Graham. Oh I'm totally not getting involved. I only looked at this thread because I saw the word 'religion' and wondered if you were getting into the same arguments with exactly the same people...

And you are :)

I will say, though, that the Phelps family are a horrible, brainwashed, bunch of losers, who channel all their rage and misplaced hate through their mission from "god".

If Jesus were alive he'd be horrified. I imagine. If he weren't mythical!

Oh, you know what I mean :)

Thank you.

So you come on to save all the liars on the internet do you Grahame - well my friend

1. I don't tell lies

2. I don't need saving

3. you really need to start living in the here and now, there are no fairies at the bottom of the garden, easter bunnies or Father Christmas either

Tell me denlin please, why are so many atheists superstitious, and why do they go ghost hunting and having their fortunes told if they don't think their is anything beyond the here and now?

Tell me denlin please, why are so many atheists superstitious, and why do they go ghost hunting and having their fortunes told if they don't believe their is nothing beyond the here and now?

Where have you got that notion from Grahame? I don't do any of those things. You're the fantasist not me

I'm not saying you do any of those thing but fortune tellers and people who write newspaper columns make a fortune out of it.

Yes and the church makes a fortune out of gullible people who think there is an afterlife - wheres the difference? I don't buy newspapers

Archived