There's crazy Muslims and Lordy there's some crazy Christians!

Crikey arent you just on to something BoyFriday. Religion followed to the letter is crazy regardless of the religion. Fundamentally if Christianity were followed to the letter like Islam then we'd all still be practising flagellation and wearing sacks, luckily for us Christianity had been diluted in this country. Islam however has not and lets not forget that! Moral of the story for me though is treat all religious hardcore fanatics with the disdain they deserve. And be thankful that these American loons arent living here and 'prey' that none of their silly ideas cross the pond!

I like to believe the majority of Christians adhere to a more liberal doctrine than the one prescribed, I call it Christianitylite ;)

The people you are talking about don't go round bombing people.

But they harrass and harangue the grieving families of servicemen in the most appalling fashion and claim it's good that people's son's and daughters are dead. Does that not offend you at all?

That people could behave so hatefully in the name of Christ?

Archived