There's crazy Muslims and Lordy there's some crazy Christians!

The Westboro Baptist Church in Kansas have taken the christian message a little far, claiming all homosexuals will burn in hell, celebrating the deaths of US service personnel at their funerals because they "fought for a country that supports homosexuality" and rejoicing in their hatred of their own children who have questioned their doctrine.

I suspect they cant pardon the expression, but there's nowt as queer as folk.

Westboro Baptist Church family disowns daughter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50r0CnKq7_k&feature=fvw

Michael Moore paid them a visit

They are well known nutters though - just a weird family with a domineering dad who is very probably a closet gay man, the way he goes on about it...

I like to believe the majority of Christians adhere to a more liberal doctrine than the one prescribed, I call it Christianitylite ;)

The commandment is NOT to kill.

Grahame, this is exactly what i was talking about, you quote other people's quotes and answer them with something completely non-relevant!

:roll::roll::roll:

The commandment is NOT to kill.

There is also such a thing within the church known as 'a just war' - the second world war came into this catagory - Not pretending a war over oil ownership would come into this catagory though... The Pope told Blair he was wrong, and he should know all about what consititutes a 'just war'...

There is also such a thing within the church known as 'a just war' - the second world war came into this catagory - Not pretending a war over oil ownership would come into this catagory though... The Pope told Blair he was wrong, and he should know all about what consititutes a 'just war'...

Now who is going off on a tangent.

Just watched the video - what a bunch of nutters.

So long as they only tell us we're all going to hell, I have no real issue with them... when they start bombing us then I might have a problem with them

My bold

Would that still apply if they turned up at the funeral of one your family, waving placards and screaming that the deceased would go to hell?

Now who is going off on a tangent.

Just saw one of your posts - new to this thread and I can see from your response that you are taking your frustrations out on me, when it's been other posters who have challenged you, not me... I will accept your apology though, as I know you are being off hand cos you feel threatened by lots of people getting angry with you... I'm not one of them at this point though!

Archived