There's crazy Muslims and Lordy there's some crazy Christians!

My bold

Would that still apply if they turned up at the funeral of one your family, waving placards and screaming that the deceased would go to hell?

If they pulled the gormless and thoughtless stunts in the UK as they do in the US, they wouldn't be breathing anymore - a grieving relation would have punched the life out of them by now... Just shows how passive the yanks can be... There is nothing more heightened than the feelings you have a funeral...

i wonder how far this thread will be allowed to carry on before it gets pulled :huh:. oh well done bf for squaring a christian knocking thread against a muslim one :hihi:.

Not knocking Christians in the slightest ricgem, knocking the congregation of Westboro Baptist Church, odd bunch wouldnt you agree?

i wonder how far this thread will be allowed to carry on before it gets pulled :huh:. oh well done bf for squaring a christian knocking thread against a muslim one :hihi:.

I think the point is not to knock muslims or christians rather to knock inconsiderate vile asshats of any religous persuaision who set out to cause needless hurt to people mourning their loved ones.

Are you worried they will come over here in their thousands and preach their doctrine. And when we are not listening, do you think they will blow us to pieces on public transport?

Na, why should they- after all, it's not the christians being slaughtered with support from the biggest power house in the world...

Oh ****, there's been some bad news about Muslims, lets scramble around to find some dirt on Christians. :hihi::roll:

Westbro Baptist Church have been known about as a bunch of crazies for a long long time. Strange that it has popped up on SF now. They must be the convenient token 'here's some bad Christian crazies for you' to wheel out when Muslims are getting bad press, 'cos we can't possibly have Muslims have any bad press without balancing it out.

Archived