There's crazy Muslims and Lordy there's some crazy Christians!

As others have pointed out Grahame, I qualified my thinking by using the phrase "some Christians", in order to avoid confusion that means I don't believe the behaviour of Westboro Baptists is representative of most Christians or any thing like it.
we know why you started this thread bf :hihi:.goodnight :thumbsup:

we know why you started this thread bf :hihi:.goodnight :thumbsup:

Well having been brought up a Christian and the majority of my family remaining so, it certainly wasnt to 'knock' them as you suggested earlier.

The Westboro Baptists were mentioned on another thread with regards to the funeral of the 9year old girl shot in the US-religious extremists are a common discussion topic here, you participate in most of them yourself, so Im surprised you should be so dismissive of my reasons for starting this one.

Goodnight to you too rg, dont let the bed bugs bite, they might endure an unpalatable meal ;)

There is also such a thing within the church known as 'a just war' - the second world war came into this catagory - Not pretending a war over oil ownership would come into this catagory though... The Pope told Blair he was wrong, and he should know all about what consititutes a 'just war'...

Now who is going off on a tangent.

Talk about an ironic post, what has Lady Star got to do with it? it was ME who said you go off on tangents :roll::hihi:

Blimey !.....five pages of rising to Grahame's bait :hihi:

It's what keeps me alive :hihi:

I've long been convinced his hysterical indignation is the creation of the smartest atheist on this forum in order to rattle a few cages ;)

It's what keeps me alive :hihi:

I've long been convinced his hysterical indignation is the creation of the smartest atheist on this forum in order to rattle a few cages ;)

i was starting to explore the possibilty of him being in charge of the advertising on SF, and in a Jeremy kyle/Jerry Springer fashion deliberately drama things up to increase views :suspect:

I take it you're female (going on your username). If so, Grahame has a few issues with women so it comes as no surprise to myself

Nope, I am am man, as many on here already know - Haven't noticed the apology I had anticipated from Grahame yet though? Has his halo slipped?

Are these the same people in the documentary made by Louise Theroux?

Aye they mental but there's mental people in the world isn't there.

They're not breaking the law.

Yep - that was the first time I saw them too... Brilliant for trash TV, but it would be a different thing altogether if they turned up to a relatives funeral...

Archived