Banned from Leeds forum! .. Why?

Just posted this thread once and it's been removed !

When Leeds Forum started I joined it ... It's affiliated to SF and I have friends in Leeds so thought it would be a good idea.

However, I've not used it for ages as I prefer SF for obvious reasons.

However, I got a message from LF earlier on, stating what the top subjects were so had a look.

I responded to a thread which was totally innocuous (about music)

When I tried to post I was informed I was banned and the ban would never be lifted.

WHY ? ... I've never posted anything that could be construed as defamatory or rude ! (apart from my thread about why LF has better 'smilies' than SF ... hardly 'crime of the century'!)

What have I done wrong and has anyone else had this prob? :huh:

(note to mods ... if you remove this thread could you at least have the courtesy of PMing me to explain your decision? ... I'm asking a perfectly valid question!)

Just posted this thread once and it's been removed !

When Leeds Forum started I joined it ... It's affiliated to SF and I have friends in Leeds so thought it would be a good idea.

However, I've not used it for ages as I prefer SF for obvious reasons.

However, I got a message from LF earlier on, stating what the top subjects were so had a look.

I responded to a thread which was totally innocuous (about music)

When I tried to post I was informed I was banned and the ban would never be lifted.

WHY ? ... I've never posted anything that could be construed as defamatory or rude ! (apart from my thread about why LF has better 'smilies' than SF ... hardly 'crime of the century'!)

What have I done wrong and has anyone else had this prob? :huh:

(note to mods ... if you remove this thread could you at least have the courtesy of PMing me to explain your decision? ... I'm asking a perfectly valid question!)

Had you come out of the closet about being a Sheffielder? :suspect:

Archived