What's happening with the planet's odd weather?

What on earth is happening to the weather. The awful floods in Australia and now Brazil. I am finding it very frightening to be honest.Even though we are at the other side of the world from the floods, we have had our share

Whatever it is it is freaking the hell out of me.

I think we are all in for a shower of :gag: from this and to be honest i don't think there is anything we can do about it :(

those poor people in Australia and now Brazil..............terrible :(

No offense, but i think because of the media, - anything happening anywhere in the world can feel close. Its terrible what is happening to australia and brazil....but....to be scared for the uk does not make much sense.

It's not so long ago we were suffering from flooding, maybe not as severe but frightening nonetheless. Never say never

No offense, but i think because of the media, - anything happening anywhere in the world can feel close. Its terrible what is happening to australia and brazil....but....to be scared for the uk does not make much sense.

I am not scared for the Uk but for the whole earth :(

Archived