Other immigrants not hated??

I think that my ideal woman would like the fact that i am a very patriotic guy. I class myself as a proud English man and with my Sikh pride because of the history of my faith in the two world wars has made me the man i am now....to be able to live a good family life in a society where we have diplomacy and the joys of freedom that we have all fought for to preserve. I want to share the beauty of my culture with a woman who will see that i am a kind and caring family man, who one day hopes to settle down and start a family. In addition, i also want her to see that i am a hard working indiviual who will sacrifice for his family.

From your user name I presume you were a Royal Marine.

Were you allowed to wear your turban when in uniform ? I think police officers are.

I dont know....i guess i like what i like?....i have a white friend and he has been dating white women all his life, and i am the same as him except the dating part. I also have a Filipino friend who is obsessed with red-heads. What more can i say....everyone has a type of woman that they feel physically comfortable around. I am only attracted to women with pale skin and fair hair, i dont even like white brunette women with a tan. I cant say any more than that.

fair enough. wish you find what you looking, man. really do.

got to say, though, you've left me with a very uneasy feeling. i can't help thinking it's something deeper. the pale skin and fair hair thing. pretty much as far as you can get from your own. i keep finding myself very angry at what you're saying but i know there's many like you out there. and it's OK.

again, hope you find her.

From your user name I presume you were a Royal Marine.

Were you allowed to wear your turban when in uniform ? I think police officers are.

Yes, the TA has its own supply of fabric for turbans aswell as the dress code is a green colour. But i always wore a special kind of bandana during the physical training sessions. Out of all the recruits, i progressed very quickly and i suppose its because the captain was very keen for me to go far in the army.

Yes, the TA has its own supply of fabric for turbans aswell as the dress code is a green colour. But i always wore a special kind of bandana during the physical training sessions. Out of all the recruits, i progressed very quickly and i suppose its because the captain was very keen for me to go far in the army.

Good luck for the future you should get plenty of variety.

you seem intent on simply taking digs at me past few post we have interacted. i wrong you in some way? if so, my bad. truce...

No digs intended Kaimani - and if I've offended you I apologise.

It is a forum and although I do make some cosidered (and hopefully well-argued) posts (though I don't expect anybody to agree with what I post ;)) I also post flippant posts.

Life's too short to be serious all the time and I have (at times) a twisted sense of humour. :hihi:

No digs intended Kaimani - and if I've offended you I apologise.

It is a forum and although I do make some cosidered (and hopefully well-argued) posts (though I don't expect anybody to agree with what I post ;)) I also post flippant posts.

Life's too short to be serious all the time and I have (at times) a twisted sense of humour. :hihi:

all good. all good. humor escapes me on forums sometimes, perhaps i depend too much on body language cues.

but, yeah, we criss.

Archived