How do I remove Vaseline from my hair?

do you want me to put an end to all this....?

Go to morrisons.Buy 1/2 a dozen lemons,blend them into a pulp,mix in a little salt and massage into the affected area.Leave for 20 mins then rinse and repeat leaving only for 2 minutes rinse out with ice cold water.This will work 100%.I know as it happened to me once and a chinese herbalsist advised me to do this as the acid in the lemons breaks down the grease in the vaseline..

Good luck

how do i get the stuff out, i've soaked it in fairy liquid then shampoo. my head is sore from rubbing & i've just spread it around. can you recommend owt please

Sorry that is probably not how i'm reading it, but...

Washing up liquid should break it down if I remember correctly.

do you want me to put an end to all this....?

Go to morrisons.Buy 1/2 a dozen lemons,blend them into a pulp,mix in a little salt and massage into the affected area.Leave for 20 mins then rinse and repeat leaving only for 2 minutes rinse out with ice cold water.This will work 100%.I know as it happened to me once and a chinese herbalsist advised me to do this as the acid in the lemons breaks down the grease in the vaseline..

Good luck

That will get it out in a Jiffy.

Jaffa any luck orbs? (sorry couldn't resist! - hope ur OK)

Sam thanks that sounds reasonable. on friday at its worse i had washed it 9 times then went visiting so when i got home that night i put cornflour on,saturday washed again put more cornflour on & left it all day & night just washed again& i would say its almost gone,but the 'thing' thats growing on my head hurts quite a bit now so will give it a rest then use the pure lemon juice thanks all. I still need to come up with something for the next lot of freezing.

Sam thanks that sounds reasonable. on friday at its worse i had washed it 9 times then went visiting so when i got home that night i put cornflour on,saturday washed again put more cornflour on & left it all day & night just washed again& i would say its almost gone,but the 'thing' thats growing on my head hurts quite a bit now so will give it a rest then use the pure lemon juice thanks all. I still need to come up with something for the next lot of freezing.

hello,

I'm new to this but here goes.If you use the lemon method and it works for you and you need a method for next time prior to your treatment depending on what it is.Try sugar(plenty of)and water on your hair to set your hair to the required position before you have your treatment.After about 10 mins of applying sugar and water to your hair it will be completlely set and not move anywhere.The good thing is after you have received your treatment you can simly wash the sugar out.

Hope this helps

Good luck

Archived