The far right in Germany dead?

hahahahaha

anarchism is NOT left, far from it

Anarchism is often considered to be a radical left-wing ideology

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchism

an·ar·chist

   ˈænərkɪst

–noun

a person who advocates or believes in anarchy or anarchism.

a person who seeks to overturn by violence all constituted forms and institutions of society and government, with no purpose of establishing any other system of order in the place of that destroyed.

a person who promotes disorder or excites revolt against any established rule, law, or custom.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/anarchist

1: wheres it mention the left in that post?

2: ask any ANARCHIST and i bet their answer never mentions violence or chaos like the dictionaries do

1) I quoted it, use "find", LOL

2) What like the anarchists at the recent "student protests", we all saw that one!

Mel, why? You didn't ever look did you! Shame...

wanna be

P.S. Just watching the start of Shameless! Even he mentions it! LOL

1) I quoted it, use "find", LOL

2) What like the anarchists at the recent "student protests", we all saw that one!

Mel, why? You didn't ever look did you! Shame...

wanna be

P.S. Just watching the start of Shameless! Even he mentions it! LOL

oh come on, please dont quote sex pistols and shameless as the meaning of anarchy (the pistols were the first punk band i got into back in the early 80s but it doesnt mean i believe theyre the de facto of anarchism)

for "real" anarchist punk bands try listening / reading up on crass and chumbawamba......for a start

anarchy DOES NOT mean chaos not in most cases anyway

quite a few bits of reading on anarchism here

now can we get off me and back on topic to the neo nazis?

oh come on, please dont quote sex pistols and shameless as the meaning of anarchy (the pistols were the first punk band i got into back in the early 80s but it doesnt mean i believe theyre the de facto of anarchism)

for "real" anarchist punk bands try listening / reading up on crass and chumbawamba......for a start

anarchy DOES NOT mean chaos not in most cases anyway

quite a few bits of reading on anarchism here

now can we get off me and back on topic to the neo nazis?

Mel, you don't even realise what people have been saying for ages... Just from your points of view! :huh:

i once got beat round the kitchen by my dad for drawing a swastika on my jacket cos thats what i thought "punks" did

he apologised the other month when we met after he'd been battling cancer

i said dont worry about it, it helped create who i am today.........a good person

How many others got into it that way do you Mel? People not understanding what their doing that is?

nearly every country in europe has its far right element including the british isles ,some are taken more seriously than others ,france ,italy ,belgium , russia ,greece sweden all have far right elements that are more prominent than germany .however as the economic situation worsens you are going to get far more polarisation between far left and far right

anarchism is an extreme left ideology, considering communists as lacking commitment!

By definition, anarchism has nothing to do with the Left Wing. Or the Right Wing.

Anyone who believes that it does has a very limited political understanding.*

*Anyone seeking evidence of this claim needs only to scroll up and click on "Find more posts by ..."

By definition, anarchism has nothing to do with the Left Wing. Or the Right Wing.

Anyone who believes that it does has a very limited political understanding.*

*Anyone seeking evidence of this claim needs only to scroll up and click on "Find more posts by ..."

Mel is however a bit paranoid about the 'Far Right', anyone who disagrees with his ideaology on here is labelled a Nazi ! But of course he hates the 'Far Left' too :hihi:

Mel is however a bit paranoid about the 'Far Right', anyone who disagrees with his ideaology on here is labelled a Nazi ! But of course he hates the 'Far Left' too :hihi:

And you, of course, exhibit perfect political balance in every post you make.

Archived