The far right in Germany dead?

The swastika has been around for over 3000 yrs and been used by other countries, so what.

Have you read the thread, you would understand the context if you did! Look up, this is Mels thread about Nazis!

Mel condemns anyone who goes down that path, even if they don't understand what they are doing or represent. He sees it as black and white decisions, so for him to say he adorned his jacket with a swastika is hilarious! Mind though, this was not long after he claimed he didn't know that anarchists are left wig extremists...

There is a threat of Fascism to this country, just take a look at the link in my signature "The future of UK democracy?".

Whenever there is a rise in the far left, there will be a counter insurgence in the far right, that's basic maths... But since their are other influences and the fact that the country is actually at war and has been under constant serious threat for almost a decade now, it's of no surprise!

Have you read the thread, you would understand the context if you did! Look up, this is Mels thread about Nazis!

Mel condemns anyone who goes down that path, even if they don't understand what they are doing or represent. He sees it as black and white decisions, so for him to say he adorned his jacket with a swastika is hilarious! Mind though, this was not long after he claimed he didn't know that anarchists are left wig extremists...

do you actually read things you steal bits from?

that swastika comment came from a thread about "stupid things youve done" and drawing a swastika on my jacket WAS STUPID.

however, shall we put it into context?

i was about 13, i was learning about something new that i was getting into. the only punks i knew from school were into swastikas and the nf and "**** bashing" etc so i obviously thought thats what they did.

HOWEVER

because of my dad doing what he did, which i thanked him for, and a stranger and me exchanging right wing / anarchist graffiti (the stranger not long after became a friend) i began to learn and change.

now, again, thats me being honest, take the **** all you like, ive been on BOTH sides of the fence, unlike some on here, i know how it works.

oh and as for the anarchist bit i still think you better brush up on anarchism with those links i posted earlier

Why are people getting wound up because A SMALL village has a few right wing nationalists? Democracy will always win the day,so get over it.

I can't blame them for taking their kids into the woods to teach them something about German Nationalism and to get away from the garbage that goes in Germany from non-European foreigners.

I think he read the article and offered his opinion.

i dont think he read the article one bit...........since his replies have been very flippant and keep mentioning democracy.

the violance, damage and intimidation suffered by their hands on "opponants" shows how NONE democratic it is

Archived