The far right in Germany dead?

i dont think he read the article one bit...........since his replies have been very flippant and keep mentioning democracy.

the violance, damage and intimidation suffered by their hands on "opponants" shows how NONE democratic it is

I read the article months ago in th SUN.:)Like I said small village,not important.

By definition, anarchism has nothing to do with the Left Wing. Or the Right Wing.

Anyone who believes that it does has a very limited political understanding.*

*Anyone seeking evidence of this claim needs only to scroll up and click on "Find more posts by ..."

proudhon and bakunin must be turning in their graves - bless 'em - there have been anarchist types who were not left of communism (tolstoy perhaps?), but anarchism was the 'pure' revolutionary doctrinr that rejected mainstream marxism as reactionary - look up POUM in the spanish civil war, the anti fascist movements or good old proudhon and bakunin

'property is theft' as they say in anarchist land, lovely, but that's MY car and MY lcd flatscreen and there's the problem

Archived