Where to go for a Christmas Work Do?

randolf

I've got the dubious privelege of organising the work Christmas do this year. We normally go for a few drinks and then to a restaurant. Traditionally it's been the Mad Greek. My attempts to introduce more adventurous cuisines such as Chinese or Indian have been resisted, never mind Vietnamese or Thai - God forbid! I was thinking about the Indian next to the Mad Greek, cos it's got a dancefloor downstairs - can anyone suggest anywhere? - Italian, Continental, Indian, it's got to be in town or not too far out.

Cheers!

(Sorry to bring Christmas up in October)

try legends cafe sport at hilsborough they don't do meals but they do offer a free buffet if booked for over 100 people only dis advantage is they only offer it on a tuesday, but the music is good its a really classy bar style pub rather than a dingy old man pub and their rates are really good give them a ring 01142343857 ask for janine lawson or Aimee lawson they are the part owner and assistant manager they will be able to help more.

i really enjoyed our party there.

good luck

We are going to Magna this year. Really looking forward to it. As well as food and disco there is also a little fun fair with coconut shy stalls and dodgems (not sure what else). Should be a good laugh - and different!

Archived