Toys of the 80's - What were you playing with?

For myself my zx spectrum with manic miner, jet set willy, horace goes skiing. I'd grown out playing with toys by then...

Or had I? My first job was at Children's world in 1987, did a stint in the toy department before rising to the dizzy heights of till supervisor/information desk and it was the summer of Thundercats, He man and bloomin Teddy Ruckspin who used to sing all the time! That Christmas we got so many Thundertanks back!

Also I used to babysit for the next door neighbour so I was fairly au fait with all of them and all the Transformers names.

For myself my zx spectrum with manic miner, jet set willy, horace goes skiing. I'd grown out playing with toys by then...

Or had I? My first job was at Children's world in 1987, did a stint in the toy department before rising to the dizzy heights of till supervisor/information desk and it was the summer of Thundercats, He man and bloomin Teddy Ruckspin who used to sing all the time! That Christmas we got so many Thundertanks back!

Also I used to babysit for the next door neighbour so I was fairly au fait with all of them and all the Transformers names.

Teddy Ruckspin...oh the memories just keep flowing in!

Anyone remember Downfall too?! I was the queen of Downfall (as if you'd played it enough, you got to tell from your side, the dial positions of your opposition!).

Yep- partner still has this. One of the sides on ours, you can nearly always win with though..

Sylvanian families.. I had loads of these (late 80's)

Archived