'Fish Bowls' for table centrepieces

Hi there,

We are looking for 9 'fish bowl' type glass vases to be filled with flowers to use as our table centre pieces for our wedding in May.

We have looked at various shops and online but cant seem to find any that dont cost the earth!

Our florist will hire them to us for about £6-7 each but I just wondered if anybody has any and/or what everyone else has/would do?

Many Thanks!

Thanks!

Our florist has said we can hire them out for £6 each - obvioulsy a little more expensive than if we can get the Dunelm Mill ones but might be worth paying that and save on petrol and time shopping and delivering etc....

Ooh... what to do what to do...???!!

• 2 months later...

Hi

if you havent already bought them JTF warehouse is selling them at 2.49 each. Is near where the big w used to be and anyone can join now! Also they have table confetti and fake flowers etc. If you want an idea for a really easy and effective display let me know, i am having a party on saturday and have done 8 centerpieces. xxx

• 4 weeks later...

Archived