Oh I do like to be beside the seaside!

I haven't seen the British sea since Whitby in 2000 :(

I saw the sea in my 'homeland', but not since 2006. :(:(

I have had an invitation to visit Shetland in the summer, but I fear I just won't have the money to get there. :(:(:(

I am a sea creature, I need to be near tides and waves and salty air. I needed to move years ago but I just don't have the resources or energy or sturdy level of health to do so.

Anyone who does go on holiday this year, have a few sniffs of ozone for me, eh? :love:

Not so much summer holidays, but ive booked a long weekend away (just me and my niece - no men!) for March. Another long weekend at the end of March for me and my partner for his birthday. The out-laws are taking us abroad for 10 days in June to.... Benidorm :help: and we have 2, 5 day breaks ready to be booked for the kids. Probably just Havens at Cleethorpes or Butlins. Something nice and quite common but its for the kids! Might also book a few weekends away for just me and the other half, London/Wales/Scotland depending on how our moods take us. We usually just book 2-3 weeks before, a room for the weekend and train tickets. Its nice to be able to do that even though we've got kids x

Archived