Possible burglary taking place

Just seen 2 youths carrying a large t.v down the road whilst on my way home from the pub.Don't want too get over excited about it but they may have stolen it as they acted sheepish as i approached and passed them.I think comet is closed at this time of night.decisions decisions....:o:o:o

whats to decide.

phone the police and give them descriptions.

same. though it's too late for 999. they'll only come 'during the act' and even then when someone is in 'real and present danger'. you could argue with them that because the guys still taking the TV to wherever it's still 'during the act.'

or go super hero on them.:hihi:

no, don't do that.

same. though it's too late for 999. they'll only come 'during the act' and even then when someone is in 'real and present danger'. you could argue with them that because the guys still taking the TV to wherever it's still 'during the act.'

or go super hero on them.:hihi:

no, don't do that.

Well i thought of confronting them but you never know hence the coment decisions decisions.Its qute possible that they are where they needed to be now but i did call the police at the first possible opportunity..:mad::mad:

Archived