Recommend a good garage/mechanic in Sheffield - no advertising/jobs

• 2 weeks later...

From long years of experience I can recommend a few. Ghia garage on Penistone Rd for repairs, servicing and MOTs.  

National Tyres on Leppings lane for servicing, tyres, exhausts etc. They're honest and don't advise you to spend more than you need, they also sell exhausts with a reasonable warranty !

For car body work I've used Xavier (Hoyland Rd, Neepsend) the last time and they seemed OK.

• 1 month later...

Hi all

I require a recommendation for a car garage to fix my Mercedes diesel.

got engine management light on took it to my regular garage  , three time later still have same problem occurring.

can anyone recommend a garage that knows a Mercedes Diesel engine and preferably not the main dealers.

regards

20 hours ago, Japanoj said:

Hi all

got engine management light on took it to my regular garage  , three time later still have same problem occurring.

can anyone recommend a garage that knows a Mercedes Diesel engine and preferably not the main dealers.

regards

Try Barry mason  he is based down heeley 01142580923

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/05/2020 at 13:48, Japanoj said:

Hi all

regards

Europa

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

Does anyone know the best place or person who can install my rear parking sensors?

I would try do it myself, but I am not too comfortable drilling into my rear bumper.

I already have the rear parking sensor kit, just needs installing.

For a Nissan Note, 2010.