Preying on children to make money..

I was talking to a friend the other day, she went to see JLS at the arena a fre weeks ago and I couldn't believe what she was telling me.

The arena was a sell out and it looked like at least 50% of the crowd were undre 16 and screaming at these half naked numbskulls while they bounced around the stage thrusting their sweaty torsos!

Is being a "pop star" the only job in the world where you can get away with being sexually suggestive to underage children and get away with it???

Yeah it is, but what ya gonna do. You can't ban it. I suppose you could assasinate them. But they'd just find some others to take their places...

Yeah, they keep rolling off the production line don't they?!

At least this is banned in the arena.

What has that got to do with this thread??

Anyway, last time I went to a gig at an arena (Kings OfLeon in Nottingham about 3 years ago) everyone was smoking. Not a lot people can do about it when everyone lights up. Same happened in Blackpool when I went to see Them Crooked Vultures. As soon as Josh Homme light a cigerette on stage everyone lit up!

Anyway, last time I went to a gig at an arena (Kings OfLeon in Nottingham about 3 years ago) everyone was smoking. Not a lot people can do about it when everyone lights up. Same happened in Blackpool when I went to see Them Crooked Vultures. As soon as Josh Homme light a cigerette on stage everyone lit up!

Oh thats alright then. :roll:

Wouldn't three years ago have been before the smoking ban? It came in on 1st July 2007.

This thread has made me think of the episode of South Park which showed how the Jonas Brothers affected pre-teen girls at their concerts.

Archived