Preying on children to make money..

And it's really not very respectful to be so snobbish about what type of music other people like.

I'm not saying that people shouldn't listen to pop music, I'm just stating that there needs to be some responsiblity towards the audience when it is made up of children!

They aren't really preying on them. Targeting them as an audience but not preying as such

An audience that is too young to make decisions for it's self and doesn't have the money to pay for the music them selves.

Bill Hicks was a comedian, an adult comedian, not aimed at children in any way what so ever!

Why don't you start another thread..... I would be happy to contribute to it!:loopy:

We are repeatedly told it’s a family forum and you have raised a valid point ………… should children be exposed to inappropriate images.

We are repeatedly told it’s a family forum and you have raised a valid point ………… should children be exposed to inappropriate images.

It's impossible to stop children being exposed to "inappropriate images". But that totally depends what you call an inappropriate image.

I wouldn't call a picture of a somker an inappropriate image. People can be seen smoking everywhere, why try and hide it from children, it's not exactly an alluring image is it?

It's impossible to stop children being exposed to "inappropriate images". But that totally depends what you call an inappropriate image.

I wouldn't call a picture of a somker an inappropriate image. People can be seen smoking everywhere, why try and hide it from children, it's not exactly an alluring image is it?

As you say what is inappropriate.

Archived