Preying on children to make money..

Modern pop music is loaded with filth and the kids lap it up.

The music videos are even worse. I witnessed my 5 year old niece do what can only be described as 'stripper moves' the other day. I asked ''Who did you learn that from?'' only for her to reply "Rihanna" needless to say I was shocked.

TV and radio censor swearing, but not descriptions of sexual acts which the kiddies just love to sing along to. . . . The music videos then have these half-wits gyrating around a half naked declaring ''I want to make love'' whilst pointing to the viewer. . . all a bit weird if you ask me.

Just imagine if someone did that to your kid in Sainsbury's. . . . . . surely you'd just give them a tenner and your child's immortal soul. . no harm done innit?

I was talking to a friend the other day, she went to see JLS at the arena a fre weeks ago and I couldn't believe what she was telling me.

The arena was a sell out and it looked like at least 50% of the crowd were undre 16 and screaming at these half naked numbskulls while they bounced around the stage thrusting their sweaty torsos!

Is being a "pop star" the only job in the world where you can get away with being sexually suggestive to underage children and get away with it???

Im with you on this, i was thinking of starting a thread on the subject.

This country needs to get some morals back, and broadcasters need reigning in with strict rules on violence, bad language and overtly sexual imagery, because its all gone way to far.

Modern pop music is loaded with filth and the kids lap it up.

The music videos are even worse. I witnessed my 5 year old niece do what can only be described as 'stripper moves' the other day. I asked ''Who did you learn that from?'' only for her to reply "Rihanna" needless to say I was shocked.

TV and radio censor swearing, but not descriptions of sexual acts which the kiddies just love to sing along to. . . . The music videos then have these half-wits gyrating around a half naked declaring ''I want to make love'' whilst pointing to the viewer. . . all a bit weird if you ask me.

Just imagine if someone did that to your kid in Sainsbury's. . . . . . surely you'd just give them a tenner and your child's immortal soul. . no harm done innit?

Jane Birkin & Serge Gainsbourg: "

"?

I was talking to a friend the other day, she went to see JLS at the arena a fre weeks ago and I couldn't believe what she was telling me.

The arena was a sell out and it looked like at least 50% of the crowd were undre 16 and screaming at these half naked numbskulls while they bounced around the stage thrusting their sweaty torsos!

Is being a "pop star" the only job in the world where you can get away with being sexually suggestive to underage children and get away with it???

Do you remember when PJ Proby was banned from British TV?

Do you remember all the fuss about 'Elvis the Pelvis'?

How about Chuck Berry and 'My ding-a-ling'?

A condom machine in a pub (where most people are over 18) and a high street chemist the size of Boots selling them in a special promotional stall!! How can you compare the two? Seriously?? How can you??

Just for your benefit I will say it again …….. public toilet …….. as in open to the general public ……… age 1 to 101+.

Rupert - Do you remember when PJ Proby was banned from British TV?

Do you remember all the fuss about 'Elvis the Pelvis'?

How about Chuck Berry and 'My ding-a-ling'?

Don’t waste your time its obvious the blinkers are firmly in place. :roll:

Just for your benefit I will say it again …….. public toilet …….. as in open to the general public ……… age 1 to 101+.

Don’t waste your time its obvious the blinkers are firmly in place. :roll:

Once again, this is aimed directly at children! I'm not the only person that thinks this is wrong!:loopy:

Then I looked at them again and saw why she had picked them up. They had JLS and a picture of Aston (the little one who looks gay ) on it with the tag line JLS Just Love Safe.

They had a different packet in different colours for each of the four members of the group.

If there was a profit in it for them they would promote varnished dog turds.

I would think anything that gets young people to think about/practice safe sex is a good thing ?

And how do you know they are making any money out of it ?

Archived