Preying on children to make money..

I think as a society we'll come up with any excuse to excuse our failings towards our children...even by defending the indefensible for a buck. I'm all for freedom and democracy but when it becomes just a tool to enrich the morally corrupt, I think at that point we've lost the right to enjoy freedoms so many suffered for.

I was talking to a friend the other day, she went to see JLS at the arena a fre weeks ago and I couldn't believe what she was telling me.

The arena was a sell out and it looked like at least 50% of the crowd were undre 16 and screaming at these half naked numbskulls while they bounced around the stage thrusting their sweaty torsos!

Is being a "pop star" the only job in the world where you can get away with being sexually suggestive to underage children and get away with it???

I could easily believe that at least 50% were under 16, as my partner bought his 15 year old daughter tickets to go and see JLS as a christmas present.

Once again, this is aimed directly at children! I'm not the only person that thinks this is wrong!:loopy:

Ok take a step back and think about it, what are you saying is wrong?

The fact that a condom manufacturer does a deal with a band or the fact that Boots display them where small hands can reach them, as for sex in advertising that’s been around since the 60’s if not before, didn't Elvis start it all in the pop world?

I would be more concerned about high street stores selling padded bras for 10 year olds, kids walking around with French Connection UK across their chest or dare I say it kids being exposed to smoking.

Archived