Depression and its wider effects.

Inspired by another thread where a persons cry for help was met by some incredibly nasty comments. I suddenly asked myself why these people were been so horrible. Perhaps they are also in some way depressed and their hurtful comments may have been a cry for help also.

If this is the case then it would seem that its a common problem and must have many knock on effects. Your job and your family could be affected. As could your physical health but what are the wider effects of depression. On society and on people.

Peace and love :)

Inspired by another thread where a persons cry for help was met by some incredibly nasty comments. I suddenly asked myself why these people were been so horrible. Perhaps they are also in some way depressed and their hurtful comments may have been a cry for help also.

If this is the case then it would seem that its a common problem and must have many knock on effects. Your job and your family could be affected. As could your physical health but what are the wider effects of depression. On society and on people.

There are some people on here who like to score points at others' expense and it must give them a badly needed ego boost.

When a person is depressed would they rather be with happy smiling people or people who are in the same boat?

I think you are one of the biggest wind up merchants on here, this remark prooves it!

Have I got a stalker? :suspect:

Keep digging I have said nothing wrong . :roll:

The OP as made the first step perhaps you think they should have said nothing.

Edited for clarification.

I have had no posts deleted from this thread and as my posts are still here I take it that they contravene no rules, if Bonzo is wound up I can only apologise …. But for what I don’t know. :confused:

Having had my comments removed from that thread, I wasn't in my opinion being nasty. All I basically said is that he is generally very nasty and a sexist to boot, I also went on to say by addressing those issues he might feel better in himself!

The majority of his worse comments have been deleted. He knows they will when he posts them!

Archived