10 things the bible says you can't do that you do anyway.

Odd that... since that prohibition against homosexuals is one of those "hand waving" aside laws that isn't really one of God's law then Christians shouldn't repress homosexuals should they then...

Who said that?

Don't forget Jesus was very forgiving towards the people he met.

Who said that?

Don't forget Jesus was very forgiving towards the people he met.

Old Testament laws were replaced with the law of love that was fulfilled by Jesus Christ and will never pass away.

No, you get to answer mine first, then you can ask. Otherwise you just disrupt the thread with silly little games.

Oops you did answer it already - it was you.... in your new sig...

Since that prohibition against homosexuals is one of those "hand waving" aside laws that isn't really one of God's law then Christians shouldn't repress homosexuals should they then...?

No, you get to answer mine first, then you can ask. Otherwise you just disrupt the thread with silly little games.

Oops you did answer it already - it was you.... in your new sig...

Since that prohibition against homosexuals is one of those "hand waving" aside laws that isn't really one of God's law then Christians shouldn't repress homosexuals should they then...?

When I said "who said that" I was meaning the part I have highlighted.

When I said "who said that" I was meaning the part I have highlighted.

Since you seem to be having problems reading the question, I'll ask it again...

Since you seem to be having problems reading the question, I'll ask it again...

It is not "one of those "hand waving" aside laws."

I repeat who said it was?

But you are being inconsistent. I thought all the Old Testament laws were replaced, as your sig indicates. Now you are saying that they are not? In whcih case you need to answer the one about the plumbing.

Or of course, you are cherry picking the laws to be, and I'm trying to be charitable here, cherry picking them to be mean to people you personally don't like, which is gross hypocricsy.

Now I don't want the think the worst of you, but I'm afraid that's the way it goes so help me out here..

But you are being inconsistent. I thought all the Old Testament laws were replaced, as your sig indicates. Now you are saying that they are not? In whcih case you need to answer the one about the plumbing.

Or of course, you are cherry picking the laws to be, and I'm trying to be charitable here, cherry picking them to be mean to people you personally don't like, which is gross hypocricsy.

Now I don't want the think the worst of you, but I'm afraid that's the way it goes so help me out here..

Not all laws have been superseded, the Ten Commandments for example remain. Some laws were specifically for the Jews like the one you mention, while others for example "do not steal" are universal.

You claim that "Old Testament laws were replaced with the law of love that was fulfilled by Jesus Christ and will never pass away" and then say that the OT laws remain?

You are being inconsistent at best. Some would say so that you can be nasty to those you dislike.

Archived