10 things the bible says you can't do that you do anyway.

But that was a Jewish law, Grahame, and a man-made one, at that, according to your own standards. (remember you asserted, quite confidently, that Levitical laws were man-made, and therefore didn't apply.)

The Ten Commandments are universal and not all laws were written by the Levite Priests, remember Sodom and Gomorrah and why it is called Sodomy.

I did not say it was in the Ten Commandments. See post 133.

As I said earlier, the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah was their inhospitability to strangers, not the sexual side of it.

If it were the sexual side of it, the slave girls/ daughters would not have been offered up to the townspeople.

And again.:-it's a Levitical, law, and therefore man-made, and, as such, according to your previous assertions, should be disregarded.

As I said earlier, the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah was their inhospitability to strangers, not the sexual side of it.

If it were the sexual side of it, the slave girls/ daughters would not have been offered up to the townspeople.

And again.:-it's a Levitical, law, and therefore man-made, and, as such, according to your previous assertions, should be disregarded.

No it was not. Get your facts right. I'm closing now.

Archived