10 things the bible says you can't do that you do anyway.

which says (from the site)

Three of the four Islamic schools (Sha'afi, Hanbali, Maliki and Hanafi) and three differing opinions, there.

All major Islamic sects disapprove of homosexuality, Islam views same-sex desires as a natural temptation; but, sexual relations are seen as a transgression of the natural role and aim of sexual activity. Wiki.

No thanks.

Well if you won't even debate why on earth do you think I should even read what you have to say.

You see what I've been doing is what you do to everyone. End result is no-one listens to you - as you have decided not to listen to me

It's called a parable. I think one of your moral sources was big on them.

I'm not Grahame but seeing as it seems an important question that you want to be answered, and hasn't been...

No. Noah came before Jesus. It's like asking if flour is bread, or if grapes are wine...I'd suggest as a comparisons.

However, christians do believe that we are descendents of Noah, and therefore share the same spiritual ancestry.

That's my understading of it.

Then you also believe that the old testament is not part of Christianity and therefore not part of bible. Who were Muslims and Jews descended from and where do Adam and Eve fit in?

Well if you won't even debate why on earth do you think I should even read what you have to say.

You see what I've been doing is what you do to everyone. End result is no-one listens to you - as you have decided not to listen to me

It's called a parable. I think one of your moral sources was big on them.

It isn't a sensible debate and it isn't a parable either.

No it was not. Get your facts right. I'm closing now.

That was a lie again, Grahame, you were still posting 30 minutes later and you are repressed by your own beliefs, my friend, because they don't allow you to accept people who are different to you, for example Muslims and gay people

It isn't a sensible debate and it isn't a parable either.

Perhaps then if you learned to debate sensibly and accept other viewpoints you could get involved in a sensible debate.

I'll leave you with that as I've made my point and I dont want to drag this too far off topic.

but Obelix's reasoning is not confined to him. he is not alone in the viewpoint he holds, as evidenced by the responses, even within the "closed community" here.

That's a sad reflection.

Why is it a sad reflection? Obelix's world view is not unique to him. I don't have a problem, in any way, about the fact that he is entitled to his view/ moral standpoint, just as you are.

Archived