10 things the bible says you can't do that you do anyway.

Originally Posted by Grahame

There wern't any Jews on the Ark. Noah was born in 3836 B.C. while Abraham from whom the Jews are descended was born in 2164 B.C.

So was Noah a Christian and for nearly 1700 years the only people who inhabited the earth were descendants of Noah from the Old Testament - you know the bit of the bible thats not Christian. Where did Abraham come from? as God supposedly wiped out everybody in the flood except Noah, his wife, their 3 sons and wives and a few animals.

Noah pre-dated Jews just as he did Christians as both I and metaphoria explained to you. Abraham was descended from Noah.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham%27s_family_tree

The reasons people cry often have nothing to do with physics like PT said. There are universal laws of behaviour and morality that affect peoples emotions. PT was wrong and simply posting strawmen which is a tactic of hers. Shame on her.

What straw man? I stated fact, Grahame. You do me a disservice.

The reasons people cry often have nothing to do with physics like PT said. There are universal laws of behaviour and morality that affect peoples emotions. PT was wrong and simply posting strawmen which is a tactic of hers. Shame on her.

...am I reading this right?

Grahame YOU were the one who mentioned crying, how do you possibly link that to Plain talker's post?

You are, in effect, having an argument with yourself :loopy:

There wern't any Jews on the Ark. Noah was born in 3836 B.C. while Abraham from whom the Jews are descended was born in 2164 B.C.

So Noah was Jewish then? or else how could Abraham be his descendant and were May and Joseph Jewish as well. Also were you telling lies when you said you were closing down? Yes or no will do

So Noah was Jewish then? or else how could Abraham be his descndant and were May and Joseph Jewish as well. Also were you telling lies when you said you were closing down? Yes or no will do

Yes

He does lie, it's all in text on these threads for everyone to see

And again.:-it's a Levitical, law, and therefore man-made, and, as such, according to your previous assertions, should be disregarded.

Cherry picking to the extreme.

What's the "christian" position on eating people (I've never read it being comdemned, therein)?

You are one person not a nation.

Not universal then, is it?:rolleyes:

the only universal law is the law of physics.

Naaah.

Maths has the true universal laws (even at the quantum level, where the laws of physics go a bit "wobbly", but can be explained by - relatively - simple mathe matical forumlae).

even within the "closed community" here.

He thinks SF is representative of world opinion:loopy:.

but you can drink alcohol :roll:

Communion, anyone:hihi::D.

There are universal laws of behaviour and morality that affect peoples emotions.

Again, it's not often you're right; but you're wrong again. Otherwise there would be no criminal offences (where no remorse is shown).

Can it get any more ludicrous?

While ever you keep posting idiocies, then the answer is probably!

yes. :nod:

ooh a one word answer - do you think Grahame will ever get the hang of that. You like the post when he said he was closing down over an hour ago and I asked if he was telling lies - yes or no and he didn't answer:hihi::hihi:

Archived