10 things the bible says you can't do that you do anyway.

You said earlier that you would enforce the "law of love":

How would you define this "law of love" then?

As you said yourself it would need to be followed by everyone. Husband loves wife, wife loves husband. Simple.

That's not possible across the world you say.

I reply it is if everyone follows the teaching of Jesus. It is a tall order I know, but instead of teaching tolerance of all religions which are so divisive they can only cause enmity, they should instead be working for unity in one faith and one God that teaches tolerance, love and forgiveness for all people (not religions).

So I was right when I said you wanted everyone to be like you.

Not to be like me, but instead to be like Jesus.

Remember I spoke about love, tolerance and forgiveness which many atheists and people across the world aspire to. This is what makes it universal and when you bundle tolerance, love and forgiveness together we have "love of neighbour."

Not to be like me, but instead to be like Jesus.

Remember I spoke about love, tolerance and forgiveness which many atheists and people across the world aspire to. This is what makes it universal and when you bundle tolerance, love and forgiveness together we have "love of neighbour."

But you don't love your neighbours do you Grahame? Not if they're Muslims, Jewish or gay. You don't practice what you preach, thats very hypocritical. You simply forgive them for being what they are and thats paronising

i'm aware that according to judaism its from the sixth day of creation.

That is what I thought, that is what young-earthers believe as well. If you work backwards from the birth of Christ through to Adam you have a date similar to the date you gave. The big problem with that is Adam was not the first man. There were cultures that go back beyond the Bronze age into the stone age and the ice age and cavemen.

Adam and Eve were the first people in Hebrew history and they were real people but they were not Neolithic. :)

ADDED

Yes, I go back to the Torah and see Jesus there who was the "I AM THAT I AM" which translated is "I will be" or "I shall be" as prophesied in the Old Testament and fulfilled in the New Testament.

That is what I thought, that is what young-earthers believe as well. If you work backwards from the birth of Christ through to Adam you have a date similar to the date you gave. The big problem with that is Adam was not the first man. There were cultures that go back beyond the Bronze age into the stone age and the ice age and cavemen.

Adam and Eve were the first people in Hebrew history and they were real people but they were not Neolithic. :)

They certainly weren't Christians with what they got up to:hihi::hihi: And in the old testament as well, bet they didn't go to heaven:roll:

ADDED

Yes, I go back to the Torah and see Jesus there who was the "I AM THAT I AM" which translated is "I will be" or "I shall be" as prophesied in the Old Testament and fulfilled in the New Testament.

That was God, speaking to Moses (PBUH), not Jesus (PBUH).

Archived