10 things the bible says you can't do that you do anyway.

That was God, speaking to Moses (PBUH), not Jesus (PBUH).

Yes, that was God speaking to Moses.

What did God say?

He said "I AM THAT I AM" which translated is "I will be" or "I shall be."

That was the first prophesy in the Old Testament of God, who is "One God" saying that he "will be" or he "shall be" coming to man on earth.

Moses heard him and later, true to his word, people saw him and touched him.

I thought you said you were one of his followers:confused:.

I am a follower of Jesus but I am human and have faults. This is a common problem, people look at Christians who are only human and all have faults and failings when really they should be looking at the master.

I am a follower of Jesus but I am human and have faults. This is a common problem, people look at Christians who are only human and all have faults and failings when really they should be looking at the master.

So you want everyone on the entire planet to be christians.

Jesus wasn't a burning bush.

It doesn't say he was a burning bush, it says an angel. Angels were men, they were messenger of the Lord, just as a gifted teacher today might be a messenger of the Lord. I cannot explain the bush that did not burn, it may have been a bright light?

2And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed.

Yes, that was God speaking to Moses.

What did God say?

He said "I AM THAT I AM" which translated is "I will be" or "I shall be."

That was the first prophesy in the Old Testament of God, who is "One God" saying that he "will be" or he "shall be" coming to man on earth.

Moses heard him and later, true to his word, people saw him and touched him.

Grahame, at least Christians have had a prophesy.;)

It doesn't say he was a burning bush, it says an angel. Angels were men, they were messenger of the Lord, just as a gifted teacher today might be a messenger of the Lord. I cannot explain the bush that did not burn, it may have been a bright light?

2And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed.

Ah, so Jesus is Gabriel, is he? How else could he have announced his own birth to the shepherds in the fields?

Surely you, as a Christian, believe that Jesus is more than an angel?

Ah, so Jesus is Gabriel, is he? How else could he have announced his own birth to the shepherds in the fields?

Surely you, as a Christian, believe that Jesus is more than an angel?

The burning bush was not Jesus or God but rather the Holy Spirit who is depicted as fire.

I'm going to have to stop talking to you PT, you seem set on being disruptive. Sorry. The same goes for denlin as well.

Archived