10 things the bible says you can't do that you do anyway.

I believe that everyone is missing the point here. Lets face facts, there is no god. If you want to worship a atom, then do so. If you want to worship DNA, then feel free.

Otherwise . . .

That is one of the problems with atheism. Life is cheap it is only DNA. This is why the atheist dictators had no qualms about killing millions of Christians, they were only DNA. Oh and by the way, your children if you have any are only DNA.

Go get a life.

That is one of the problems with atheism. Life is cheap it is only DNA. This is why the atheist dictators had no qualms about killing millions of Christians, they were only DNA. Oh and by the way, your children if you have any are only DNA.

Go get a life.

I agree, and I don't have a life TBH. Which atheist dictators are we talking about?

Joseph Stalin – killed anywhere from 20 to 100 million

Chairman Mao Zedong – killed 50 to 70 million

Pol Pot – killed around 1 million

Agreed.

And now the secular dictators please . . .

Sorry G, not being a gonad here. But you can see my thought process.

Think you need help and a prison cell.

I was assuming he meant verbal consent, as in, he didn't ask his significant other if he could put it in every single time and it just sort of happened a lot of times kind of thing.

What happened to me? I used to be so cynical?

I was assuming he meant verbal consent, as in, he didn't ask his significant other if he could put it in every single time and it just sort of happened a lot of times kind of thing.

What happened to me? I used to be so cynical?

He never mentioned verbal.

Archived