10 things the bible says you can't do that you do anyway.

Ah, you see. Thanks for the link. Now many forummers will realise that they have more in common with God than they thought....no gold, no polyester, no tats, no piercings....God is the original anti-chav.

you can wear polyester (:ugh: lol.. you just cant mix the fibres with another in a garment.

I'm not sure if I'm heading for hell-fire, because of my poly-cotton quilt and cover...?

(edit to add:- I'm beggared because of my tattoos :o )

Yet Jesus (PBUH) said that he did not intend one jot of the law should pass away...?

It was the Jews who were diminishing the law by saying it was wrong to work on the Sabbath and as Jesus did not intend one jot of the law should pass away he reminded them it was lawful to do good on the Sabbath.

If the bible has no reference to something, is it ok for me to do it?

You mean like smoking or taking drugs for example, in which case we need to keep to the spirit of the law which is to be righteous in all that we do, not forgetting of course that our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit.

There wern't any Jews on the Ark. Noah was born in 3836 B.C. while Abraham from whom the Jews are descended was born in 2164 B.C.

Those are pretty precise dates, I'm impressed. Where are they from? So the Flood was around 3800-3780 B.C. wheres the evidence of that?

Archived