Need new car advice please

Indeed, if you can resist the urge to be a badge snob, the latest Kia / Hyundai offerings are getting hard to beat in terms of design, build quality and value for money.

But as the market was flooded with the damned things at cut price due to the governments idiotic scrappage scheme, the market will be flooded with folk trying to offload them secondhand..

Hello all

As above I am giving my current car to my daddy and I would like a new one suggestions Please.

Thanks

P.S I need a reasonable car around the 12/15k mark please thanks.

Buy a Seat. Some of their models are excellent on fuel, good build, look nice and are punchy.

But as the market was flooded with the damned things at cut price due to the governments idiotic scrappage scheme, the market will be flooded with folk trying to offload them secondhand..

Not true, in fact Kia and Hyundai have a major shortage of 2nd hand cars to sell. With 5 or 7 year warranties, there's no incentive to replace.

Archived