Family disagreements - various issues!

:help:

How can people be so nasty,but remember why you are getting married and who to,so I would tell the lot of them you dont need any of them as long as youve got your other half and the vicar,tell them they are causing you to much stress when you could do without it and if they want to come then they are welcome but you wont be begging,as for the bridesmaids they should see this as an honour and wear what you want them too,and if they dont like it ask them if they want to step down and get another friend or relative to step in even if you lose money at least you will have someone who wants to do the job

It sounds to me as though you have done everthing you can.Im sure nyou will have a lovely day no matter how many people turn up

Be Happy

Clare

:help:

How can people be so nasty,but remember why you are getting married and who to,so I would tell the lot of them you dont need any of them as long as youve got your other half and the vicar,tell them they are causing you to much stress when you could do without it and if they want to come then they are welcome but you wont be begging,as for the bridesmaids they should see this as an honour and wear what you want them too,and if they dont like it ask them if they want to step down and get another friend or relative to step in even if you lose money at least you will have someone who wants to do the job

It sounds to me as though you have done everthing you can.Im sure you will have a lovely day no matter how many people turn up

Be Happy

Clare

i'd say to everyone involved this is my big day this is how i'd like things to be and if they don't respect this then there welcome to stay at home remember it's about you and your partner not anyone else as long as you 2 are happy and get the day your dreaming of then sod what anyone else thinks it's your life and you've got to live withyour choices not them so do what's right and comfortable for you good luck

ohhhhhh my god........

all i can say gina is i realy do feel for you

to me it looks like your bridesmaids are

wanting them to be in the limeligt not you

at the end of the day its you thats getting married

not them i think they seem to have forgottern that

when it is all kicking off take a deep breath count to 3

& just tell tem its your day shout it if you have to

its so wrong of the bridesmaids to want 2 dresses

just tell them if they want a second dress they pay for it

not you they are being just greedy

when people are stressing at you once again take a deep breath