Fox shoots hunter with his own gun.

A wounded fox shot its would be killer in Belarus by pulling the trigger on the hunter's gun as the pair scuffled after the man tried to finish the animal off with the butt of the rifle, media said on Thursday.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/8258540/Fox-shoots-hunter-in-Belarus.html

One badass fox was wounded when he whupped the hunters butt and shot him with his own gun before escaping back into the wilderness.

For some reason I keep imagining Basil Brush doing a Rambo scetch, holed up wearing a bandana, brandishing a combat knife with the sniffer dogs after him.

Let the humour commence.

Hunter: Doctor Doctor I've been shot in the leg by a fox.

Vet: yeah they can be abit sly.

Hunter: I thought it was dead.

Vet: That's a paw excuse to be bitching about it, I'm here to treat the vixen.

One badass fox was wounded when he whupped the hunters butt and shot him with his own gun before escaping back into the wilderness.

For some reason I keep imagining Basil Brush doing a Rambo scetch, holed up wearing a bandana, brandishing a combat knife with the sniffer dogs after him.

Let the humour commence.

Hunter: Doctor Doctor I've been shot in the leg by a fox.

Vet: yeah they can be abit sly.

Hunter: I thought it was dead.

Vet: That's a paw excuse to be bitching about it, I'm here to treat the vixen.

"like":thumbsup:

Archived