Car valet whats a good price

My car (my pride and joy) is having a treat tomorrow! I won an charity auction on e-bay to have my car valeted at Europa cars to a standard of showroom cars! They said the valet is worth £130, I'm paying £31! I can't wait. I love my car. It'd better be good lol

Am sad aren't I!? :bigsmile:

had my car done by darren at Dazzling valets he did a mint job my car looks brand new only cost £65 (i have paid more in the past)

lol now he has to do the wifes lol

his mobile number is 07403261685

if you read this daz top job !!!:rant::rant:

(ps contect me when you can do the wifes )

had my car done by darren at Dazzling valets he did a mint job my car looks brand new only cost £65 (i have paid more in the past)

lol now he has to do the wifes lol

his mobile number is 07403261685

if you read this daz top job !!!:rant::rant:

(ps contect me when you can do the wifes )

im so pleased you like the valet mate im pulled out with it all this coming week leading in to next but im sure i can fit you for your wifes car is it the rover you showed me whats for sale i will be in touch mick and thank you for your custom and the coments thanks again daz/Dazzling valets

i valet cars for a living, first of all t-cut is a no no! for people with very basic skills i still try and steer them away. i only use 3m products i do everything from wet vac, steam cleaning, scratch repair, etc etc all at a price to suit i wont rob you not in the current times. iam not after work but if you need help or advise pm me and ill try my best many thanks webmarshal

Archived