Smelly Herberts - Why are there more of these people around?

my housemate stinks to high heaven. she does wash herself but hardly ever washes her clothes, she maybe does 1 wash every month and that will only contain 1 top and 1 cardigan. think ive only seen her wash a towel/bedding about twice in a year.

her room smells it wafts out when her door is open it is really awful. even getting to close is a problem. :gag: she has a job so i dont know why someone there hasnt said anything to her.

my housemate stinks to high heaven. she does wash herself but hardly ever washes her clothes, she maybe does 1 wash every month and that will only contain 1 top and 1 cardigan. think ive only seen her wash a towel/bedding about twice in a year.

her room smells it wafts out when her door is open it is really awful. even getting to close is a problem. :gag: she has a job so i dont know why someone there hasnt said anything to her.

Ha, have you ever said anything to her? Or do you walk around with pot pourri round your neck like warding off dracula with garlic?

Ha, have you ever said anything to her? Or do you walk around with pot pourri round your neck like warding off dracula with garlic?

no havent said anything. i just keep doing loads of washing hoping she might get the gist and realise that is something normal people do each week!

Archived